We have walked through a variety of seasons that were difficult and honestly having a meal dropped off meant so much! The gift of not having to prepare dinner was a huge support. We also appreciated having meals in times of joy such as having a new baby. We hope these ideas will help you as you seek to love those around you.
- Penne Alfredo: This recipe is SO easy! You make it all in one pot in just 30 minutes! Pair it with a loaf of Italian bread and a salad and you have a meal that is ready to go!
- Best Slow Cooker Roast: I always have a roast in my freezer. The great part about this meal is the slow cooker does the work for you! The roast is easily paired with potatoes and a salad.
- Sheet Pan Fajitas: Sheet pan dinners are great as there is not a lot of mess to clean up. This is an easy meal to make and transport to someone with all of the toppings!
- Broccoli and Sausage Ravioli: “You just layer everything on top of each other and bake it. No chopping, boiling, cooking or whatnot.” This sounds like a perfect meal to put together quickly for someone. Add a simple salad and you are ready to go!
Maybe you just don’t love cooking. (Honestly, I dread making dinner each day!) Or maybe someone needs a meal on what is an already busy day.
Here are two simple ideas:
- Pick up a rotisserie chicken, a bag of salad, and some frozen veggies.
- Grab a quiche from the prepared foods section and pair it with a platter of fruit.
Click to download fun, printable meal tags!