Always start with the basics of adding the content of the Foundations Workbook (Biblical Overview and Truths to Remember) to your Loved Bible as outlined in the Getting Started Guide and Getting Started Course.
Dive Deeper Activities
Below are additional activities and resources for deeper learning
“All 66 books point to Jesus”
- Read this blog
- Write out the statements from J.D. Greear’s blog for example: On the title page of Genesis, write, “In Genesis, Jesus was the Word of God, creating the heavens and the earth.”
- Create a bookmark with Jen Wilkin’s summary from Proclaim truth
- Write out a card with J.A. Medders’ overview of each major section
Blogs and articles
- 5 Jesus-Centered Truths for Evangelism by Jeff Medders
- Jesus is Our Good Shepherd and What that Means for Us by Blake Long
- How Does Salvation Bring Freedom by Jen Wilkin
- We Wait For Jesus; Jesus Waits for Us by Garrett Kell (Understanding the Bride of Christ)
- The Humanity of Jesus by Tony Shepherd
- Union with Christ an unbreakable fellowship by Kyle Worley
Podcasts and videos
- Knowing Faith on Who is God the Son.
- Knowing Faith on Freedom in Christ (helps to understand what it means when someone says you are “In Christ?”)
- Ever thought about these questions: How does the doctrine of union with Christ shape your life? If I am united with Christ, how does that shape my pursuit of holiness? Listen to this podcast from Knowing Faith on Union with Christ.
- Another great podcast on from Knowing Faith on Who is Jesus.
- Do you ever wonder what Jesus is doing right now? Check out this podcast from Knowing Faith.
Quotes and Graphics