We could have never imagine that what started with a portable potty and a Bible would grow into a world-wide organization. Humbled is the best part to describe us that God is using the The Loved Bible Project for His glory! You may have been following TLBP since the beginning or may have recently learned about us. We receive lots of emails asking about how to volunteer or get involved in greater ways with the project. We encourage you to get connected with us and TLBP Community by joining our social media groups.
Ready for more? Join one of our teams supporting the project. You’ll be invited to join in for updates from our founder and team, be the first to know about upcoming projects and initiatives, and be part of the amazing work God is doing with TLBP!
- Share the Love Group: Share the Love is our Facebook group to connect with others who are participating in The Loved Bible Project. You will see ideas from others, upcoming news about TLBP, sales on Bibles, etc. It is a great place to connect with others involved in The Loved Bible Project.
- Disciple-Maker Group: This Facebook group is designed for those who have completed The Loved Bible Foundations Challenge and are using the project in a discipleship context. We share lots of resources to help support you as a leader in a discipleship setting.
Join a team:
- Guest Contributor for The Creative Team: If you are on Facebook or Instagram, you see images of Loved Bibles each and every day. Our creative team provides the majority of these images. Yet, we have the need for guest contributors from time to time who are willing to send us photos of their Loved Bibles using TLBP materials. After submitting at least 10 posts, you can apply to be on our Creative Team.
- Social Media Supporters: If you enjoy being on social media, this group would be for you. We desire to have a group of supporters who are willing to engage with our social media posts.
- Church Liaison: Are you interested in leading TLBP at your church? There are so many ways to integrate TLBP at your local church. We were super excited to have two church liaisons join our team recently!
If any of these opportunities interest you, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!