Always start with the basics of adding the content of the Foundations Workbook (Biblical Overview and Truths to Remember) to your Loved Bible as outlined in the Getting Started Guide and Getting Started Course.
Dive Deeper Activities
Below are additional activities and resources for deeper learning
- Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- Here in Spirit: Knowing the Spirit Who Creates, Sustains, and Transforms Everything by Jonathan Dodson
- Holy Spirit Course by Bible Mesh
- Habits of Grace by David Mathis
- Redeeming Money by Paul David Tripp
Blogs and articles
- Take a few minutes and read this blog by J.D. Greear on what it means to be a steward.
- Love the Church Your Sanctification Depends on it by Micah Fries, FTC
- How do you define generosity by Paul Tripp -Read through this blog and highlight the verses showing how God displays His generosity everyday.
- Are You a Saver, Spender, or Steward? by JD Greear
- If you are looking for a church, check out our blog on how to find a local church.
Podcasts and videos
- Listen to the podcast on God’s Will from the Journeymen Podcast
- Spiritual Disciplines for Busy Seasons by Let’s Talk Podcast with Jackie Hill Perry, Jasmine Holmes, and Melissa Kruger They discuss the importance of practicing spiritual disciplines, even in life’s busiest seasons. They talk about what spiritual disciplines are and why we shouldn’t see them simply as boxes to be checked. They consider how to identify idols that might keep us from time with the Lord, and they point out the warning signs that you’re too busy for your own good.”
- Knowing Faith podcast with Mason King on Spiritual Disciplines
- Knowing Faith podcast with Greg Allison on the Holy Spirit
- Yet Not I but Through Christ in Me by CityAlight
- Spirit of the Living God by Meredith Andrews
- Holy Spirit by Francesca Battstelli
- Hymn of the Holy Spirit by Pat Barrett
Quotes and Graphics