Always start with the basics of adding the content of the Foundations Workbook (Biblical Overview and Truths to Remember) to your Loved Bible as outlined in the Getting Started Guide and Getting Started Course.
Dive Deeper Activities
Below are resources for deeper learning:
Story of Scripture
- Amen by The Daily Grace Co.
- From Beginning to Forever by Elizabeth Woodson
- God’s Big Picture by Vaughn Roberts
- Seamless by Angie Smith
- Woven by Angie Smith
- The Biggest Story Bible Storybook by Kevin DeYoung
- The Drama of Scripture by Craig G. Bartholomew and Michael W. Goheen
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Living by the Book by Howard Hendrick
- The Good Portion: Scripture by Keri Folmar
- The Bible Handbook by The Daily Grace Co
Loved Bible Project Resources
- Bible Translations: What Do I Need to Know?
- 5 Tips for Helping Others Navigate the Bible
- Add the Story of Scripture to your Loved Bible here.
- Highlight the Table of Contents reference sheet here
Blogs and articles
- Visual Timeline from The Village Church
- The Bible is Without Error from The Daily Grace Company
- Are God’s Commands ‘Sweeter than Honey’ to You? by Jared Wilson
- Why it is God and Right to Delight in Word of God by Erik Raymond
Podcasts and videos
- Women of the Word Podcast with Jen Wilkin
- A Year in the Bible with The Daily Grace Co.
- Help Me Teach the Bible with Nancy Guthrie
- Daily Grace Co. Podcast with Glenna Marshall on Memorizing Scripture
Loved Bible Project Printables
- 4 Bible Study Tips Bookmark
- Story of Scripture Printable Cards
- Printable Bookmarks
- Link to printables for each section of the Foundations Workbook
- How To Study the Bible: Hermeneutics 101 with Lifeway Women Academy
- Old Testament Survey with Lifeway Women Academy
- New Testament Survey with Lifeway Women Academy
Quotes and Graphics